ORGANIZATION VS. EFFICTENT OGANIZATION
1. It is merely getting people on one platform to accomplish certain goals.
2. Grouping of people and activities to achieve goals.
3. It is like arranging a message in alphabetical order, e.g. AGREEMENT which has no relevant meaning. This alphabetical order does not define proper relationship of letters of the message, so organization does not define proper relationships among its parts.
4. It exists when its all component parts exist.
5. Group satisfaction is not the definite outcome.
1. It is grouping of activities and people in such a way as to minimize cost and maximize output.
2. Grouping of people and activities to achieve goats with a minimum of cost.
3. It is like arranging a message not in alphabetical order rather in orderly and natural arrangement of letters giving clearly its relevant meaning, e.g. MANAGEMENT. This orderly and meaningful arrangement of letters establishes a proper relationship among them. Efficient organization defines proper relationships among its parts.
4. It exists when its all component parts exist with most productive, relationships among one another.
5. Group satisfaction is a must.