ALLIED COMPANY LIMITED
January 25, 20____
We would like to inform you that Mr. Muhammad Salim was our assistant marketing manager. The following information is being given to answer your questions:
1. Mr. Salim started his career in the company as a salesman in 2001. In 2003 he was promoted to the position of sales supervisor. In 2004 he rose to marketing officer, and then after one year he fetched the position of assistant marketing manager.
2. He was regular, punctual, hard working and dependable during his seven-year tenure he took only five days leave. He was very cooperative, energetic and maverick.
3. As assistant marketing manager he has traveled a great deal through all major cities ofPakistan. In connection with our export program he paid visits to Hong Kong,Dubai,Singapore,Colombo, andTokyo.
4. His job included: preparation of sales budgets, sales reports, sales control reports, sales training program and traveling.
5. He has special skill and know – how in the preparation of sales budgets, sales reports, and sales analysis reports. He was also incharge of sales training program. He was responsible for devising training courses and materials.
6. Lately, he developed relations with our rival companies which he could not justify.
We hope that above information will be of value, and enable you to take a sound decision. Should you need any further information about Mr. Muhammad Salim, we would be glad to furnish it.