Identify correct answer from the choices given with each statement
1. Standard keyboard has ___ function keys.
(a) 12 (b) 13 (c) 14
2. Ctrl, Alt and Del keys are used together to _______ the computer.
(a) Shut (b) start (c) restart
3. An input device that translates the motion of a ball rolled on a flat surface to the screen is
(a) Keyboard (b) monitor (C) mouse
4. Printers arid screens are common form of
(a) Input unit (b) output unit (c) storage unit
5. Soft copy refers to
(a) Music sound (b) Photostat (c) screen output
6. An ink jet printer is an example of a
(a) Impact printer (b) non impact printer (c) laser printer
7. The rate of screen refreshment is called
(a) Raster rate (b) scan rate (c) pixel speed
8. A one color scheme on a black ground is called
(a) Monochrome (b) blank (c) LCD
9. Imaging uses hat device to input data?
(a) Scanner (b) icon (c) barcode reader
10. The cursor can be moved by rolling this device on a flat surface:
a) Mouse (h) track ball (c) barcode reader
11. Which input device is often attached to laptop computers?
(a) Track ball (b) barcode reader (c) mouse
1 2.A screen that is lighter and slimmer than a CRT is a
(a) Terminal (b) graphic (c) flat pane
I 3.A color with the best resolution has the most
(a)CRT (b) OCR (c) Pixels
14. The name for the screens clarity:
(a) Resolution (b) pixel (c) discrete
ANS: 1.a, 2.c, 3.c, 4.b, 5.c, 6.b, 7.a, 8. a, 9.a, 10.a, 11. c, 12.c, 13. a