Benefits to the Franchiser
1. The franchiser enjoys fast and widespread distribution of his manufactured goods and services.
2. The distribution does not involve any capital necessary to build his own outlets.
3. With such expansion his name gets more popular.
4. The parent company’s sales of materials go up to unlimited extent.
5. He earns a regular percentage of gross profit and other fees at intervals.
6. Because of blanket advertising, its cost per out let goes down.
7. Large scale buying economics are achieved.
8. He enjoys a great deal of control over all franchised outlets.